ITEC Reflexology Diploma inc. Anatomy & Physiology
Our reflexology training course is intended for those who wish to gain a recognised professional Irish qualification and an internationally recognised qualification (ITEC) in order to practice in Ireland and around the world as a professional Reflexologist.
Reflexology training at Gainfort Academy is to the highest standard and quality. NRRI membership is optional, however highly recommended as this makes your service recognised by insurance providers like Aviva, Laya, VHI, etc.
As a Gainfort Academy student you will receive a discount from AIT insurances if you wish to register for student cover. This course includes Anatomy and Physiology as a module.
- Visual analysis of the feet
- Relaxation techniques
- Supporting feet correctly
- Reflexology techniques such as thumb walking, finger walking, pivot, hook and rocking
- Adapting techniques to suit the client’s specific needs
- Maintaining professional posture
- Location zones, transfer lines, cross reflexes on the hands and feet
- Skeletal system
- Muscular system
- The Cell
- Circulatory and Lymphatic system
- Neurological system
- Endocrine system
- Respiratory system
- Digestive system
- Urinary system
- Reproductive system.
- Health and Safety
- Client Care and communication
This course runs on a Monday & a Tuesday
Deposit €500 & balance due before start date.