ITEC Level 2 Certificate in Makeup
Eligible for TSG Funding of up to €1000 available if you are not working through Intreo. See Gov.ie for more details and how to apply.
Heath, safety, hygiene practices and client consultations
– Identification of contraindications
– Identification of skin tone, skin types, skin conditions
– Recognise face shapes and enhance clients features
– Day makeup, special occasion makeup, bridal makeup, evening makeup, blending techniques, contour and highlight
– Cosmetic Science, current makeup trends and false lash applications
– Spray Tan
– Lash Application Techniques
The course will consist of a practical exam and a theory exam. Candidates will also have to prepare evidence of 5 treatments, including one treatment per client, to include one day, one evening, one special occasion, one bridal and one other makeup.
Course qualifies students to get discount cards at Mac & Charlotte Tilbury.
Free entry to Pro Beauty Show
Tuesdays, 10am to 3pm, Wexford
Approx. 10 weeks.
€200 deposit due on or before start date.
- ITEC Level 2 Certificate in Makeup
- Bridal Makeup Masterclass]
- Gainfort Academy Pro MUA Kit (including BPerfect and Blank Canvas)
- Tunic, Manual, ITEC Registration & Exam Fee
- Student Discount Card for Gainforts