ITEC Level 2 Makeup Artistry Foundation Programme
This qualification is ideal for candidates who wish to specialise in makeup. It is ideal as a beginner or introduction course for anyone who wishes to become a make up artist. We strongly recommend you continue with the advanced makeup programme for candidates who wish to become a professional makeup artist.
Heath, safety, hygiene practices and client consultations
– Identification of contraindications
– Identification of skin tone, skin types, skin conditions
– Recognise face shapes and enhance clients features
– Day makeup, special occasion makeup, bridal makeup, evening makeup, blending techniques, contour and highlight
– Cosmetic Science, current makeup trends and false lash applications
– Spray Tan
– Lash Application Techniques
The course will consist of a practical exam and a theory exam. Candidates will also have to prepare evidence of 5 treatments, including one treatment per client, to include one day, one evening, one special occasion, one bridal and one other makeup.
*This course also includes the new pre-requisite VTCT (ITEC) Level 2 Award in Infection Prevention (COVID-19).
Course qualifies students to get discount cards at Mac & Charlotte Tilbury.
Free entry to Pro Beauty Show
ITEC Level 2 Certificate in Makeup
Gainfort Academy Pro MUA Kit (including Mac, Inglot & Revolution)
Blank Canvas Brush Kit
Tunic, Manual, ITEC Registration & Exam Fees
Student Discount Card for Gainforts
Dates to be confirmed