ITEC Professional Nail Package
The main aim of this Nail Technician Professional Package is to enable candidates to provide treatments for the purpose of caring for and enhancing nails and become versed in a number of disciplines including NSI Gel/Acrylic nails. Gel polish, Extended ITEC Level 2 Certificate Manicure/Pedicure and Nail Art. Upon completion of this course, you will recieve an ITEC Level 2 Certificate in Manicure and Pedicure, along with an NSI Certificate in Gel/Acrylic Nails.
- To provide skills at Level 3 in the National Qualification framework for those interested in the Beauty Therapy Industry
- To provide an NSI qualification
- To qualify Candidates in Manicure/Pedicure at an ITEC Level 2
- To sustain the interest of Candidates wanting to work in the Beauty Therapy Industry
- To provide opportunities for Candidates to focus on the development of the major Key Skills and the wider Key Skills in a Beauty Therapy context such as communicating with clients, working with others and problem solving.
- To provide opportunities for candidates to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in employment as a Nail Technician.
*This course also includes the new pre-requisite VTCT (ITEC) Level 2 Award in Infection Prevention (COVID-19).
Deposit €500 balance due before start date.