ITEC Diploma in Facial Electrical Treatments
The aim of the award in Facial Electrotherapy Treatments is to enable candidates to gain the necessary practical and theoretical skills in order to provide facial electrical treatments.
- Preparation and care of the client
- Effective cleansing and preparation of the skin
- Checking for contraindications
- Setting up and using brush cleanse
- High frequency
- Vacuum suction
- Heat treatments
Students will sit a practical exam and theory paper at the end of the course. A portfolio of work is also required.
– includes exam fees and books.
Entry Requirements: ITEC Certificate in Skin & Eye
Deposit of €200 due on or before start date
Dates to be confirmed