ITEC Diploma in Facial Electrical Treatments
The aim of the award in Facial Electrotherapy Treatments is to enable candidates to gain the necessary practical and theoretical skills in order to provide facial electrical treatments.
- Preparation and care of the client
- Effective cleansing and preparation of the skin
- Checking for contraindications
- Setting up and using brush cleanse
- High frequency
- Vacuum suction
- Heat treatments
*This course also includes the new pre-requisite VTCT (ITEC) Level 2 Award in Infection Prevention (COVID-19).
– includes exam fees and books.
Entry Requirements: Award or Certificate in Facial Services
25/01/23 – 03/05/23 Wexford