ITEC Level 2 Makeup Certificate
This qualification is ideal for candidates who wish to specialise in makeup. It is ideal as a beginner or introduction course for anyone who wishes to become a makeup artist. We strongly recommend you continue with the makeup diploma for candidates who wish to become a professional makeup artist.
- Health, Safety and hygiene practices
- Client consultation
- Identification of contraindications
- Identification of skin tone, skin types, skin conditions
- Recognise face shapes and enhance clients features
- Airbrush makeup
- Provide a makeup application suitable for all ages and occasions
- Understand and demonstrate the correct use of cosmetics
- Cosmetic Science
This course will consist of a practical exam and a theory exam. Candidates will also have to prepare evidence of 5 treatments, including 1 treatment per client, to include one day, one evening, one special occasion, one bridal and one other makeup. The course cost includes your tunic, exam fees and registration.
Dates to be confirmed