ITEC Level 2 Makeup Certificate
This qualification is ideal for candidates who wish to specialise in makeup. It is ideal as a beginner or introduction course for anyone who wishes to become a makeup artist. We strongly recommend you continue with the makeup diploma for candidates who wish to become a professional makeup artist.
- Health, Safety and hygiene practices
- Client consultation
- Identification of contraindications
- Identification of skin tone, skin types, skin conditions
- Recognise face shapes and enhance clients features
- Airbrush makeup
- Provide a makeup application suitable for all ages and occasions
- Understand and demonstrate the correct use of cosmetics
- Cosmetic Science
This course will consist of a practical exam and a theory exam. Candidates will also have to prepare evidence of 5 treatments, including 1 treatment per client, to include one day, one evening, one special occasion, one bridal and one other makeup. The course cost includes your tunic, exam fees and registration.