CIBTAC Award in Facial Electrical Treatments
The aim of the award in Facial Electrotherapy Treatments is to enable canditates to gain the necessary practical and theoretical skils in order to provide facial electrical treatments.
- Preparation and care of the client
- effective cleansing and preparation of the skin
- Safe use of various electrical machines and suitability of machine or treatment for client
- Theoretical knowledge of science and electrical theory including health and safety
Students will sit a practical exam and theory paper at the end of the course. A portfolio of work is also required.
– includes exam fees and books.
Entry Requirements: Award or Certificate in Facial Services
Deposit €250 balance due on or before start date.